Rose Bud Petals
You can use Rose Bud Petals in your rituals when trying to attract Love & Romance.
Helps to bring good luck with matters of the heart.
Other purposes for Rose Bud Petals:
- Make your own potpourri.
- Freshen your bedroom drawers. Adding dried rose petals to your drawers make for a cheap, easy way to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
- Make your own rose water:
- Measure 1/4 cup of dried rose petals into your saucepan. Use 1/2 to 3/4 cup if you are using fresh petals.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups water into your saucepan.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Reduce temperature to the lowest setting that still allows the water to simmer.
- Simmer until the color of the rose petals has faded. Mine became almost colourless. This only took about 5-10 minutes.
- Leave the lid on and cool completely.
- Pour water and petals through the nut bag or cheesecloth into a dark, clean bottle. You can use a funnel or strain into a measuring bowl with a pour spout and then pour into your dark bottle.
- Store in the refrigerator for several weeks or on the counter for up to one week.
- Sprinkle into your bath, creates a relaxing mood & enhances your skin.