10 self-lighting charcoal discs.
Charcoal is most commonly used when burning natural incenses like raw frankincense and lumps of myrrh.
Can also be used to burn dried herbs like sage.
When you are doing your sage smudging ritual, you can use the charcoal tablets to burn your raw Frankincense & Myrrh, to add extra power to your ritual.
- Place the charcoal in a burner.
- Do not hold it in your hands as it ignites very quickly.
- Touch the outer edge of the charcoal with a lighted match or taper and add your resin in the centre of the charcoal.
- Each piece will stay lit for approximately 30-50 minutes.
- Black Charcoal Burner
- 25g Raw Frankincense
- 25g Raw Myrrh
- Packet Of Charcoal (10 Discs)
- In An Organza Bag