Camphor Essential Oil
Camphor Essential Oil has a beautiful refreshing, relaxing scent.
When using Camphor oil mixed with a carrier oil has an amazing cooling effects, helping to soothe inflammation, redness, sores, insect bites, itching, irritation, rashes, acne, sprains & muscular aches & pains.
Pure Essential Oil.
How to use Camphor oil:
- To help relieve menstrual pains mix 4 drops of Camphor oil & 4 drops of Sage oil with 2 tablespoons of Sweet Almond carrier oil. Massage into skin just below the belly in a gentle clockwise direction.
- To help promote better circulation mix 8 drops of Camphor oil, 4 drops of Cumin oil, 8 drops of Grapefruit oil & add 2 tablespoons of Grape Seed Carrier oil. Massage the blend over the needed area, at first it will have a cooling effect but will soon begin to warm, which helps to enhance the flow of blood.
Other benefits of Camphor oil are:
- Stimulates & boosts the circulation,
- Anti-fungal properties,
- Improves digestion problems,
- Stimulates & boosts libido,
- Appetite suppressant,
- Reduced tension headaches.
Camphor essential oil blends well with Basil, Cajeput, Chamomile, Cumin, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lavender, Sage & Rosemary essential oils.