Green Tea Incense Sticks
How to use incense....
1. Choose an incense for the right atmosphere:
- Aloe Vera can help emotional balance, stimulates the brain function and amplifies thought.
- Amber is a warm, rich and earthy scent, good for strength and confidence.
- Cinnamon is uplifting and used to inspire hope.
- Citronella is used as an insect repellent.
- Dragons blood is burned for protection within the home.
- Frankincense & Myrrh increases vibration, excellent for bringing in good vibes.
- Jasmine warms the emotions and promotes confidence. Valuable to depression.
- Lavender is perfect for relaxation, insomnia, nervous disorders.
- Nag Champa is great for mediation and for removing negativity.
- Opium creates a calming environment, good for relaxation.
- Patchouli is one of the first scents ever introduced with a very earthy smell, good for grounding yourself.
- Red rose, bring the outdoors inside with this essence of roses. Helps to calm the nerves.
- Sage is use for house clearing. Smudge sticks can also be used.
- Sandalwood soothes nervous tension and anxiety. Brings peace and has a warming and aphrodisiac effect.
- Vanilla is a calming scent that evokes memories of home and happiness.
- Violet is a pleasant floral incense blend burned to calm the emotions, and settle the mind.
- White musk is very sensual for a cosy night in.
2. Pop your incense stick into a holder, you can buy them from here. Incense cones are supplied with a small disc you can put them on. Make sure you place the incense in a safe place, away from anything flammable such as curtains, clothes or carpet.
3. Light the end of the stick or cone until it flames, then blow the flame out.
4. Sit back, relax and enjoy the refreshing scent filling your home. Once the incense has completely burnt out empty the ash into the bin.