The Book of Answers
How to use the book of answers:
1. Hold the closed book in your hand, on your lap or on a table.
2. Take ten or fifteen seconds to concentrate on your question. questions should be phrased in the following style:
'is the job i'm applying for the right one?' or,
'should i travel this weekend?'
3. While visualizing or speaking your question (one question at a time), place one hand palm on the book's front cover and stroke the edge of the pages, back to front.
4. When you sense the time is right, simply open the book and there will be your answer.
5. Repeat the process for as many questions as you have.