Reviving Bath Bomb
Packed with Minerals and Essential Oils.
With a refreshing Spearmint and Eucalyptus Fragrance to invigorate and energise.
Spearmint, Eucalyptus and Almond oils leave skin feeling toned and refreshed.
In the early 17th Century, people would flock from all over the UK to drink the so called 'medicinal, healing waters' of the Epsom Spa.
Epsom Salt, also known as Magnesium Sulfate, has since become a bathroom staple, used to naturally relax and revive tired, aching muscles.
Bring a luxury mineral spa experience to your home bath with a Westlab Epsom Salt Bath Fizzer.
Drop under warm, running water. Relax and enjoy a fragrant, mineral-enriched bath.
- Sodium Bicarbonate,
- Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt),
- Citric Acid,
- Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Almond) Oil,
- Aqua, Eucalyptus Globulus (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil,
- Mentha Viridis (Spearmint) Leaf Oil,
- CI 75810,
- *Naturally Occuring in the essentilal oils.