Lavender Incense Cones
How to use incense....
1. Choose an incense for the right atmosphere:
- Citronella is used as an insect repellent.
- Dragons blood is burned for protection within the home.
- Frankincense & Myrrh increases vibration, excellent for bringing in good vibes.
- Jasmine warms the emotions and promotes confidence. Valuable to depression.
- Lavender is perfect for relaxation, insomnia, nervous disorders.
- Patchouli is one of the first scents ever introduced with a very earthy smell, good for grounding yourself.
- Sandalwood soothes nervous tension and anxiety. Brings peace and has a warming and aphrodisiac effect.
- Vanilla is a calming scent that evokes memories of home and happiness.
- White musk is very sensual for a cosy night in.
2. Pop your incense stick into a holder, you can buy them from here. Incense cones are supplied with a small disc you can put them on. Make sure you place the incense in a safe place, away from anything flammable such as curtains, clothes or carpet.
3. Light the end of the stick or cone until it flames, then blow the flame out.
4. Sit back, relax and enjoy the refreshing scent filling your home. Once the incense has completely burnt out empty the ash into the bin.