Black Charcoal Incense Burner
Can be used to burn raw incense resins, such as Frankincense and Myrrh with charcoal discs.
It comes in 2 parts, the detachable gold grate which lets the smell of the incense flow through nicely and the stunning black bass with gold illustrations.
This charcoal burner is most useful when burning natural incense like frankincense tears, lumps of myrrh or other resins.
- Place the charcoal in a burner. Do not hold it in your hands as it ignites very quickly.
- Touch the outer edge of the charcoal with a lighted match or taper and add your resins in the centre of the charcoal.
- Each piece will stay lit for approximately 30-50 minutes.
- is great for cleansing and purifying areas with negative energy.
- is a powerful guard against evil.
Upgrade you Charcoal Burner, to our Charcoal Burner Set.
- Black Charcoal Burner
- 25g Raw Frankincense
- 25g Raw Myrrh
- Packet Of Charcoal (10 Discs)
- In An Organza Bag