Chakra Throat Silver Pendant
Chakra Throat Sterling Sliver Pendant with Garnet.
approx length inc loop 22mm, with 7mm soldered jumpring
turquoise cabochon is 3mm
Includes 18inch sterling silver chain.
Overactive Throat Chakra
In the overactive mode, the throat chakra can make a person critical and judgmental about those around them. Shrill, loud and domineering individuals who yell and shout at others (but do not allow others to talk back at them) tend to have overactive Fifth Chakras. Such people also tend to be in disharmony with their own feelings. They are unable to listen or understand and make up for it by intellectualising, over analysing or avoiding vulnerability of feelings.
Under active Fifth Chakra
Sometimes the Fifth Chakra can be under active. People with under active Throat Chakras tend to whisper; they are afraid of openly expressing their views. They are timid or unable to stand up for themselves. They may also be forgetful or unable to articulate and express their feelings.
There are many ways of balancing and opening the Throat Chakra to its maximum potential.
- Sounds, colours and positive affirmations pertaining to the Throat Chakra can help balance and open it fully. Visualising the Blue color in the throat region during meditation, wearing blue clothes, decorating a room in blue etc can help one achieve this objective. Sitting outdoors under the blue sky or at the beach before the blue sea can also aid the Fifth Chakra.
- There are many blue stones and crystals that can be used for balancing the Throat Chakra: Lapis Lazuli, aquamarine, turquoise, blue tourmaline are a few mentionable ones in this list.
- Painting, artwork, crafts, singing and chanting (and other creative activities) can strengthen the throat chakra.
- Foods to quench the throat chakra include juices, fruits and vegetables with high water content and herbal teas etc.
- Keeping a journal to express one’s feelings, speaking the truth always and voicing thoughts and opinions while realising self uniqueness are other ways of unblocking one’s Fifth Chakra.
- The Throat Chakra’s element is Ether. Hence, aromatherapy oils like Rose, ylang-ylang and Sandalwood can be used to benefit one during meditation.