Bay Essential Oil
Our Bay Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh leaves of the Bay tree & then distilled.
Bay tree's are native to the Caribbean Islands but was also used in Ancient Rome & Greece as part of their medicines, culture and religion.
Pure Essential Oil.
Bay leaf essential oil has a wide range of health benefits:
- One of the main benefits of bay oil is its ability to help ease pain brought on by neuralgia, which is severe pain that occurs due to a damaged nerve.
- It can also assist in stimulating blood vessel contraction, and in alleviating poor circulation.
- Bay oil can help reduce pain from joint and muscle problems (including sprains and arthritis), and alleviate coughs and colds, viral infections and flu.
- It also functions as a decongestant and can be used to help ease respiratory problems when inhaled.
- Bay oil, along with thyme oil, also shows anti-fungal activity.
How to use Bay leaf essential oil:
- To get a good night sleep, mix 3 drops of bay leaf oil, 4 drops of Petitgrain oil, 4 drops Lavender oil & 4 drops lemongrass oil with 1 tablespoon of Sweet Almond carrier oil. Massage this blend into your upper chest, back of the neck & shoulders to help relax the mind & body for a restful nights sleep.
- Try this massage blend to relieve sore muscles. Add 4 drops of Bay oil, 4 drops of Rosemary oil, 3 drops Eucalyptus & 3 drops of Ylang Ylang oil to 1 tablespoon of Grape Seed carrier oil. Massage into the area for at least 30 minutes, to get the best results.
Blends well with Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Black Pepper, Lemon, Grapefruit, Geranium & Lime pure essential oils.