Tea Tree Essential Oil - 10ml
Due to Tea Tree essential oil having antibacterial properties, it helps improve acne, athlete's foot, lice, nail fungus & insect bites.
Tea tree oil brings great beauty benefits as well, this is why you find the oil in many shampoo's and soap's.
How to use your tea tree essential oil:
- Acne - 2-3 drops of oil on a cotton swab or one drop on a q-tip to gently dab break-out areas. Watch as regular use will smooth out and purify your face!
- Hair - Tea tree oil is wonderful for clearing up dandruff and leaving your hair fresh, smooth, and healthy. Add 2 drops of oil per ounce of shampoo.
- Bad Breath - Add a couple drops to regular toothpaste on your brush, and it will clean your mouth, giving you fresher, cooler breath.
- Air-freshener - Add tea tree oil to your diffuser. That's a fresh scent WHILE you clean your air!
- Infections - As an antimicrobial agent, tea tree is powerful against infections of almost every kind. Add some of this oil to water, or a carrier oil, and apply to infected area.
- Household Cleaner - Mix oil with water in a glass spray bottle. It's a safe and natural way to clean most surfaces.
Tea Tree essential oil blends well with Bergamot, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Lemon, Nutmeg & Rose absolute.