Palmarosa Essential Oil - 10ml
Palmarosa essential oil is famous for its hydrating properties, which is why it is used in a wide range of creams to help with a wide range of skin issues including:
Helping to prevent inflammation.
- Balancing the production of oils in the skin.
- Aids in healing cuts & bruises.
- Also helps to treat acne.
- Fights the signs of ageing.
- Rejuvenates tired, sore feet.
- Supports deep sleep.
- Calms & settles moods.
Here are a few ways to use Palmarosa essential oil:
- Mix a few drops of Palmarosa oil to your body or face cream to treat skin infections.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of Palmarosa essential oil to your bath or add to a carrier oil to use as a massage oil to prevent pain, spasms & convulsions.
- Massage your skin with 2 drops of palmarosa oil blended with coconut oil will help to moisturise your skin & fight signs of ageing like wrinkles.
- Add 2 to 3 drops of this oil to your diffuse to help relieve anxiety & create a positive atmosphere.