Chakra Crown Silver Pendant
Chakra Crown Sterling Sliver Pendant with Amethyst.
approx length inc loop 18mm with 7mm soldered jump ring
amethyst cabochon is 4mm
Includes 18inch sterling silver chain.
Overactive Seventh Chakra
In the overactive (or hyperactive) mode, the seventh Chakra can lead a person to have obsessive thoughts. Such individuals live in the past or constantly think about the future. Overactive Crown Chakra can also give rise to obsessive spirituality, so much so that his other duties are neglected.
Under active Crown Chakra
Blockage in the Crown Chakra can render it inactive. Such a person tends to be rigid, selfish and spiritually unaware. There is general depression, lack of joy and loss of meaning or identity in his/her life. Blocked Crown Chakra can also lead to selfish thoughts, inability to see the bigger picture in life and a general lack of values and ethics.
A person with a closed Crown Chakra gets no guidance from the Supreme Power; this fact tends to anger him but he also feels unworthy of receiving such help in the first place.
There are a few ways to unblock your Crown Chakra:
- Meditate upon the Crown Chakra. Focus your attention on the top of the head and clearly set your intention of balancing the Chakra. Visualise the violet color when doing this. Thank the Universe and feel the connection to the Higher Being, since Gratitude and contentment are the simplest ways of strengthening this Chakra.
- Crystals and gems like Amber, diamonds and Moldavia may be used when activating the seventh chakra.
- Aromatherapy with floral essences such as Lotus, Angelica and white tulip when applied to the pulse points can aid the meditation process.
- Yoga postures like Shavasana (corpse position) or Lotus position (Padmasana) are recommended for aiding the Crown Chakra. An advanced pose, the headstand or Shirshasan, also helps balance the Crown Chakra by increasing blood flow to the top of the head.
- Detoxifying and fasting for a day or two is also recommended to balance the Seventh Chakra. Light meals, broth, stews and soups, violet coloured fruits and vegetables along with plenty of water must be used to clear the Crown Chakra and enable it to receive the Divine Energy.