Chakra Solar Plexus Silver Pendant
Chakra Solar Plexus Sterling Sliver Pendant with Citrine.
approx length inc loop 20mm with 7mm soldered jumpring
Includes 18inch sterling silver chain.
Overactive Solar Plexus Chakras
Judgmental, critical, angry, over-energetic and aggressive personalities tend to have an overactive Third Chakra. Likewise, a person with a hyperactive Solar plexus Chakra tends to bully others. S/he has the attitude of ‘I am always right’ and tends to turn a deaf ear to advice given by others.
Under active Third Chakra
As opposed to people with overactive Solar Plexus Chakra, those with under active ones tend to be diffident, lacking self confidence or having severe emotional issues. These are the nervous type of people who tend to seek constant approval of others and worry about what everyone thinks of them.
There are a number of ways in which one can balance the Solar Plexus Chakra:
- Thinking Yellow- Meditating while envisioning the color yellow in the navel region is one of the ways of opening and balancing the Third Chakra. Experts also recommend wearing yellow coloured clothes or spending time in the sunshine to energise this Chakra.
- Dancing, playing sports and indulging in energetic activities are also considered great for balancing all Seven Chakras.
- Gems and crystals like Citrine, Topaz and yellow Citrine are also known to harmonise and balance the Solar Plexus Chakra.
- Aromatherapy essential oils of Citronella and Lemon can be applied to pulse points to relax the senses while meditating upon the chakra.
- Yoga poses like the Camel, Cobra and Cow poses are ideal for opening and balancing the Third Chakra.
- Foods and spices like turmeric, chamomile, butternut squash, flax and sunflower seeds and bananas, lemons and corn are known to aid this Chakra.